- Rotating Cube Landing Pages - exposing your aggregated views using the fewest number of templates (look at baseball-reference.com)
- Selfish Data Sucking Helper Tool - tools that help your audience and help you at the same time (websitegrader.com provides value for analysis while giving me information on keywords and competitors). What am I giving, what am I getting back.
- Kiss the Ring Management Tools for Groups - essentially build a tool that supports the processes and people within organizations rather than removing people/processes that are part of the jobs of individuals. Who are the people who have power and what can you do for them (kiss their ring)?
- Crawled Data - backfill with data to make the first experience work for the person who uses your product. Sites are putting more information out there in a structured way which allows for google to find them better and thus better structured for acquisition.
- Prepopulate the data for all of the VCs and the partners and who has
- Revolving Email Door for Data - providing functionality via SMTP versus only relying on the web or some other channel. The discussion about the jdate removal of email responses (behind the data wall which does not help in the contribution of data) versus the handling of twitter responses (which adds value to twitter because all communications is in front of the wall).
- People Like Me - show me more about people like me on services that are doing a similar thing (who tweets like me?) Neighbors - can't you help me find people "like me"?
- Temporary Accounts - white label relationships to allow for people - what is the minimum amount of stuff to take on without requesting the registration. On indeed.com, you can use the "Save" button which is cookie tracked. But after some time, you might need to have the data permanently saved which means the chance for "Permanent Save". eVite does a similar thing without a signin requirements.